Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nemo....When life gets you down, what do you do?...Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!

Wow...the last few months have been hard! Let me tell you there have been days that life has got me down and I have just kept swimming. And as they say in Meet the Robinsons.. "KEEP MOVING FORWARD!" Not a lot of time to feel sorry for myself even though I would have liked to but each day there was someone elses trial that I would see or learn about that just made mine not seem so bad. I think being positive is key! I know that Satan is working hard on everyone and I mean EVERYONE! We've had a little family situation where there are those who do not understand the true meaning of repentance, have continued to be judgmental and have continued to cause family drama and hurt so many... I try not to let it bother me because I think its not going to do me any good and negative actions or thoughts or getting mad only hurts me. And I have a peace that it will all work itself out. Because if they don't forgive, they themselves cannot be forgiven for ANY SINS THAT THEY HAVE DONE....Do unto others as you would have done unto you. I really try to be a good person and not make choices that would hurt anyone. It baffels me that there are those that would attack others or say hurtful things. The only thing that I can think is that it is truly self serving which again in not Christlike. Even though we (Blake, myself and children) have kept to ourselves not got into anyones business and have just stayed away from it all, past drama continues.....REALLY???? We go to work, I take the kids to church, raise our children, and struggle financially and personally. I mean REALLY, I just try to live my life. I really don't care what anyone else does or is doing, that is their life. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I know that this will be my family and that God knows each of us, our hearts, our intentions and all that we do. As hurt as I am I will not judge. Its not my job, there is no such thing as rightous judgement and I hope the person judging that thinks they are doing rightous judging is as perfect as Christ, which I know is NOT! MY FAMILY WILL BE STRONGER! My mother-in-law recently put a quote on her blog and I thought it said it all...

There comes a point in your life when you realize:

Who Matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will.

So don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make your future.

So we will keep swimming and moving forward. Life is good, and its how we endure right?

Love Tanya

No comments: