Saturday, August 6, 2011

Friday night date! Sheryl Crow and Kidd Rock!!



So I was on my way to work Friday and Blake called and nicely put it... "So I know that you have your hair appointment tonight and I'm more than happy to watch the kids but Ritchie and Tiffany have extra tickets to Sheryl Crow and Kidd Rock and was wondering if you want to go?" First of all, comes Friday I'm usually pretty tired by the end of the work week and I hate that the kids who have been at the sitter's all day would again have to be watched again. So I asked him to see if Granny Scheurn could watch them, I would atleast feel less selfish that they are with Granny and I haven't abandoned them ALL day! He texted me back and said yes, and I changed my hair appointment (which worked better for me anyways, since next week is payday!) So we were excited, we both hadn't seen either Sheryl or Kidd Rock before. Needless to say we had a great time, enjoying the music and being with each other. It was great that Granny and Pops could watch the kids, that they were good, and even wrote Rhett some letters and drew pictures to send him.


Love Tanya

1 comment:

The {Prince} Family said...

Hey Tanya!

It's your stalker! I FINALLY started blogging again and starting reading up on everyone blog on my sidebar just for fun. So when are you guys going to finally come over and play with Prince family?!!!! You can't avoid us forever!!! ;) ba ha ha

Hopefully I will see you soon at the dentist so I can harass you some more :) Tell Blake hello!

Sandee Prince (Todd's awesome wifey)