Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cardinals Autographs with Dad

Ellie in the stroller so she doesn't run everywhere!
Good thing dad listened to mom and packed a lunch and water!
Lucy, Gerald Hayes and Gavin
Gavin, Lucy and Antrell Rolle


Blake has always loves to get autographs and has been a Cardinals fan forever, wait....he's a fan of sports and will get a autograph whenever he gets the chance!  So typically when I have to wirk an he knows that they are practicing at the Cardinal facility he would take the kids down there.  They absolutely love to do it.  On the other hand I think they have been "brain washed" by my husband.  I think that is is a waste of time and that all the sports memorabilia he collects is clutter!  I'm glad though that they all have a good time and get to spend time with Daddy!  Go Cardinals!

No comments: