Monday, October 20, 2008

4th of July!

So when it comes to doing things Mom (I) am usually a stick in the mud.  I always say I'm going to do better and usually right at the last minute come through.  Well it was a typical time that Blake had to work late and we weren't sure if he was going to be able to do anything with us and I dread taking the kids all by myself.  I have realized though that I just have to buck up and just take the kids or we will never do anything.  So I decided that I wanted to take the kids to see really good fire works!  I wanted to get some dinner so we went to Oregano's and Blake was able to meet us.  It was a fun night because a monsoon started to roll in and it rained on us during dinner (we sat outside, because it was nice).  I knew that it would probably blow over so we went to MCC.  We didn't want to pay to get in.  So Blake was like lets try behind the Target and park back there.  It was great we got an awesome spot an could see the fireworks perfectly.  Unfortunately the camera battery died and so we didn't get any pictures.  Happy 4th of July!  

1 comment:

Alishia said...

I was hoping to see Halloween costumes, but was thrilled to see new pictures of your kids. Lucy is so big, I wouldn't even recognize her. And Gavin in 1st Grade? That amazing!! It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with Lucy and I was babysitting Gavin. Where did the time go?