Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SEA WORLD!





















Spring Break March 18-20

I decided that I was tired of never being able to take my kids anywhere because of Blake's schedule and so he had a couple of days of and so we called Aunt Stacy (Blake's Aunt) in California and asked if we could bunk up at her place for a few days!  Plus I wasn't quite sure if we would get much of a summer vacation this year so I "Carpe Diem" and we were off to Sea World.  Gavin has had a love of animals since he was born even at about 1 1/2 years old he knew all the animals the sounds they made and could sit and look at animal books forever.  When it comes to toys he's got a huge bucket of plastic play animals.  He had seen a commercial for sea world and wanted to go back.  I love Sea World too!  Its always been an easy place to take the kids and have a good time.  The kids had a blast staying with Aunt Stacy they didn't want to leave.  One our favorite things to do in California is to eat sushi at MR. SUSHI it is the best!  They have this roll called the Albacore Special and we crave it in AZ.  We are always like "man could we go for Mr. Sushi."  Good Family times and great weather!

3 comments:

LittlePaintedPolkaDots said...

Awesome blog! (I was just blog surfing and wandered upon yours.) YAY for sushi, sunshine and seizing the day!

Posey Cowart said...

Yay... I must say I am proud of your blogin! LoL... Cue pics

The {Prince} Family said...

Yay! I was just on Posey's blog and noticed you guys have one now. Finally :) Glad you had a fun time at Sea World. We have already done Disneyland once and would love to go to Sea World next time.

email me at princeposse@gmail.com so I can invite you to our blog. (we are private)

Oh and tell Blake hello! :)
Sandee (Payne) Prince